1. Open a FirstMetroSec account through the FirstMetroSec GO mobile app. For existing accountholders, skip to Step 2.
- Download and install FirstMetroSec Go app from Google Play Store/App Store.
- Launch the app, then tap SIGN UP NOW to start your account application.
- Easily set up your account by filling in all the necessary information, uploading the required documents, and completing the selfie verification. Click HERE for the list of requirements.
2. Go to Submit a Request > Investment Credits Redemption Form
3. Enter the following details:
- Your FirstMetroSec-registered email address
- Full Name
- Account Code (ex. OTA00000)
- 20 alphanumeric-character Lazada voucher code
- Email address used when purchasing the credits on Lazada
- Your Investor Risk Profile
Note: If you are a first-time fund investor, go to FUNDS > HOME > TAKE RISK ASSESSMENT
- With previous FundsMart subscription: Select Yes or No
- For Area of Concern, choose Other Services > Investment Credits,
- Subject: Lazada
- Description of your investment credit (ex. 10 shares FMETF)
- Attachment: For mutual funds and unit investment trust funds, attach proof of accomplished Risk Assessment.
4. Verified redemption requests submitted before 5:00PM will be executed on the next trading day at the prevailing market price (NAVPS/NAVPU of the fund) and board lot (for FMETF). Any excess amount will be credited to your buying power.
For questions, you may reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com.