Chart Pattern Recognition automatically identifies buying and selling opportunities in the price chart, making technical analysis easier for traders.
It also has other useful features, including:
a. Price and trading event alerts
1. Go to Chart Pattern Recognition.
2. Enter a stock symbol, or click “Stock & ETFs”.
3. Once redirected to the stock you want to set an alert on, click the bell icon.
4. Select “Technical Event Opportunities” if you want to get notified once a specific technical event occurs, or “Price Alert” if you want to get notified when the stock price goes above/below your specified price.
5. Go to Alert Center to manage all your saved alerts.
6. Check if the email address where you will be notified is updated.
b. Learn more about Technical Analysis for free
Access free educational materials and video tutorials by experts.
c. Build watchlists of the most popular, top-rated, volume leaders, most liquid stocks, etc.
1. Click Watchlists.
2. Click +New Watchlist. To add stocks, type the stock code in the search bar. You may also click Find Events to filter based on market sentiment (BULLISH or BEARISH)