The Bidders are:
- First Pacific (through Metro Pacific Holdings, Inc.): An investment company listed in the HK Stock Exchange with businesses in consumer food products, telecommunications, infrastructure, and natural resources.
- GT Capital Holdings, Inc.: A Philippine conglomerate listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange with interests in banking, automotive, insurance, property development, and infrastructure. Its operating companies include Metrobank, Toyota Motor Philippines, Federal Land, AXA Philippines, and MPIC.
- Mit-Pacific Infrastructure Holdings Corporation: A joint venture between Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport & Urban Development.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd.: A Japanese trading company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in Japan. It is involved in a wide range of businesses, including product sales, worldwide logistics, financing, and the development of major international infrastructure projects.
- Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport & Urban Development: A government-backed investment fund in Japan promoting Japanese companies to participate in overseas infrastructure investments, primarily focusing on transport and urban development projects.
- MIG Holdings Incorporated: A company representing the management investment group led by Manuel V. Pangilinan, who serves as the Chairman and President of MPIC.