Dear Valued Client,
It is important to update your account information to reflect any change to your personal details.
We need accurate and complete information to secure your account, ensure timely delivery of services and comply with regulatory requirements.
To update your records, please submit the following documents:
- Account Update Form – download here
- One (1) valid government-issued ID.
- Utility Bill Statement (In case of change in preferred mailing address)
- Proof of Bank Account (In case of change of settlement account)
- Marriage Certificate (for change of Civil Status)
* Additional Requirement for Self-Employed Investors:
Proof of Business
- Business Permit
- DTI/SEC/BIR Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR 2303 Form
Note: Please make sure that ID details are clear and visible. ID should not be expired. Kindly Sign thrice beside your ID.
For your guidance, here's a list of acceptable Government Issued IDs:
- SSS/GSIS/UMID ID
- Driver's License
- Senior Citizen's Card
- Voter's ID
- Philhealth Card
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- OWWA ID
Once accomplished, you may take a photo or scan the document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, email email@example.com or call 8859-0600.
We look forward for your cooperation, as this is done to enhance our service towards your convenience.