WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET FREE ACCESS TO FIRSTMETROSEC?
You will only need to provide your (1) Name, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Gender, (4) Email, and (5) Mobile Number. You’ll gain instant access once you verify your email address.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE I’LL BE ALLOWED TO TRADE?
You will need the following:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- One (1) Valid ID
- Proof of Address
- 3 Specimen Signatures
- Initial deposit of ₱5,000/$100
- Selfie verification via the FirstMetroSec GO app
VALID IDS FOR METROBANK ACCOUNTHOLDERS
Metrobank accountholders may submit any of the following government-issued IDs:
- Driver’s license
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Social Security System ID (SSS)
- Voter’s ID
- PRC ID
- TIN ID
- Postal ID
- Philhealth ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- OFW or Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
Sign up through the FirstMetroSec GO mobile app. For numbers 9-14, please complete the account application HERE.
WHY CAN’T I ACCESS THE TRADE AND PORTFOLIO TABS?
While you can access market data and charts with your trial account, trading will be restricted until you complete your account application. To do this, log in your FirstMetroSec account, click Account Application then Continue Account Application.