You may pay online thru bills payment using any of our bank and e-wallet payment channels, or via over-the-counter deposit, fund transfer, and remittance.
A. BILLS PAYMENT:
- Log in through the bank app or website.
- Choose PAY BILLS.
- Search biller “FirstMetroSec” or “First Metro Securities Brokerage Corp.” Some services may require biller registration.
- Under Subscriber Number, input your Application Reference No. (ex. 20220123-0123)
- Under Reference Number, input 660 (*applicable for Metrobank online bills payment facility)
- Type in the amount of at least ₱5,000 or $100
- When successful, take a screenshot of the transaction confirmation showing the bank, date, and time of transaction and upload through the mobile app during application. For website application, you may upload HERE or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click your preferred payment channel for the detailed instructions:
- Metrobank Mobile App
- Land Bank Linkbiz
- Security Bank
B. THRU ONLINE BANK TRANSFER, OVER-THE-COUNTER DEPOSIT, OR REMITTANCE
Make a deposit or transfer to any of the following bank accounts under the account name FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE CORP:
- Initial deposit will be reflected in your online stock trading account on the next banking day of account activation.
- Ensure to use the FMSBC Account Code (OTAXXXXX) on the next bills payment transaction.