If you forgot the answer to your security question and you can't reset your password using our 24/7 password reset feature, you may do it by submitting a request for a manual reset.
Please note that the manual password reset request is only available on weekdays from 9 am-5 pm. Requests received beyond office hours will be processed the next business day.
To proceed with the manual password reset, perform the following instructions:
1. Open this link and enter the necessary information.
2. You will receive your temporary password in your registered email in FirstMetroSec. Go to any of our websites to update your security question and password.
3. Enter your username and the temporary password
4. You will be asked to update your Security Question. Please choose the question and enter your answer (not case-sensitive).
Important reminder: Please note your answer to the security question so can use our 24/7 self-service password reset feature. Through this feature, you can reset your password anytime.
5. After updating your security question and answer, you will be redirected to the login page. Please enter your username and temporary password again.
6. Upon logging in, you will be prompted to change your password.
7. In the Old Password field, enter the Temporary Password.
8. In the New Password field, enter a new password.
Note that your new password should satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- 8-15 characters
- At least one Upper Case letter
- At least one Number
- At least one Special Character
9. In the Re-Type Password field, enter the new password again. Click Change.
10. When the log-in page refreshes, log in with your Username and New Password.
- Change your password on a regular basis
- Create complex passwords
- Never disclose your username and password
- Be careful of unsolicited emails and offers as this may be a phishing attempt