Lodgment is the process of converting the physical stock certificate to an online stock.
To request lodgment, kindly accomplish the Lodgment Request Form.
Please find below requirements for the lodgment of certificates.
1. Original Stock Certificates - signed by the account holder
2. 2 Signature Bearing Government Issued ID.
3. Original Signed Signature Card ( 1 signature card per stock code/name)
4. Lodgment Fee will be deducted from your online trading account.
Lodgment (Certificate Deposit) Fee:
- If the transfer office is a bank, Php 100.00 per issue plus Php 20.00 per certificate.
- If the transfer office is a non-bank, Php 112.00 per issue plus Php 22.40 per certificate.
Submit accomplished forms and documents to:
First Metro Securities Brokerage Corp.
c/o Customer Service
18th Floor PSBank Center
777 Paseo De Roxas corner Sedeño St.
Lodgment process usually takes 3-4 weeks depending on the transfer office agents.
Note: You can only lodge a certificate that is under your name. If the stock certificate was under a different stockholder, that person needs to open a separate stock trading account.