2. You will be asked if you are a Metrobank Account holder or other bank depositor.
3. Choose your account currency, PHP or USD, and account type - Individual, Joint, or In-Trust For. Then, complete the form. Ensure the correctness of the details that you will input.
4. Verify your email. You will receive an email with your Online Registration Application reference number and the link to the next step.
Note: Also check your spam/junk folder. If you didn’t receive the email notification, click the link indicated on the website.
5. After you click the link on the verification email, you will be redirected to the “Upload Documents” section. Do not skip this stage. Only applications with complete uploaded documents will be processed.
- Only the following file formats are accepted: PDF file, Image files (JPG, PNG, JPEG) and Microsoft Word file (DOC, DOCX)
- Max file size: 5 MB
Guide for documents uploading
- Signature Bearing Government Issued ID + 3 Specimen Signatures. Please follow the format on the screenshot.
List of acceptable IDs for Metrobank account holders. Do not forget to sign 3 times:
- Driver’s License
- SSS or GSIS Card
- PRC ID (front & back)
- Unified Multi-purpose ID
- Philhealth Card
- TIN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Proof of Address. Submit any document showing the preferred mailing address you indicated in the application form. Billing statement named under another person is fine.
List of acceptable documents:
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Statement
- Electricity Bill (i.e. Meralco)
- Water Bill
- Telephone or Cellphone Bill
- Cable/Internet Bill
- Association Dues
- Remittance Receipt
- ID with address
- Proof of Bank Account. Provide any of the following that shows your bank account number:
- Teller-validated deposit slip
- Bank statement/certification
- Screenshot of online/mobile banking account
- ATM card with bank account number (ATMs with only the debit card# not accepted)
- Passbook showing your name and account number
*Bank account name should match the name indicated in your FirstMetroSec application
*Name on the bank account will be followed for married/maiden name
*Joint accounts require a joint bank account
*For In-Trust-For (ITF) accounts, the minor’s Metrobank Fun Savers/Spark account is accepted
*For dollar accounts, you may nominate a peso bank account. Withdrawals will automatically be converted to PHP. Note: Applicable to clients with existing FirstMetroSec PHP trading account only.
- Proof of Self-Employment/Business (for self-employed and business owners only) Please provide any supporting documents such as DTI Certificate, Business Permit, BIR FORM 2303, sample contract, etc.
6. Thank you for signing up! Your application and uploaded documents will be submitted for validation. Please check your email within the next 2-3 business days for possible deficiencies. Email any lacking requirement to email@example.com with your Online Registration Application Ref# as subject.
Once all requirements are correct and complete, you will receive an e-mail confirming your account’s activation.