NOTE: If using the BDO Mobile App, please enroll first the Company/Biller via the BDO Online Banking website. DO NOT enroll the Company/Biller via the Mobile App as there is bug that is currently being fixed.
Step 1: Enroll Company/Biller
1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph and log-in using your account details
2. On the left menu bar, click on Enrollment Services
3. Under Choose an Option, select Company/Biller
4. Then click on Enroll
5. Under Company/Biller Name, choose First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
6. Enter Subscriber Number, your FMS Account Code (OTxxxxxx)
7. Enter Subscriber Name, your FMS Account Name
8. Indicate your Preferred Nickname for the Company/Biller enrolled
9. For Select Channels For Enrollment, put a check on Online Banking
10. Then click Submit
Step 2: Transfer funds to your FMS account using Pay Bills
1. On the left menu bar, click on Financial Services
2. Under Choose an Option, select Bills Payment
3. Then click on Pay Bills
4. Fill out the Payment Details
5. For Pay from, choose the funding/source account
6. For Pay this Company/Biller, select the FMS Biller enrolled in Step 1 --- First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation (OTxxxxxx)
7. Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your FMS account
8. For Payment Schedule, select Immediately
9. Click Submit
*Discalimer: Kindly transfer funds within office hours (8:30AM-5:00PM) so that it will be reflected in your FirstMetroSec account within the day. If funds are transferred beyond office hours, please send a copy of the fund transfer receipt with your name and FirstMetroSec account code (OTxxxxxx) to email@example.com. Funds transferred beyond office hours will be processed the following business day.
**Each fund transfer transaction using BDO Online Banking is FREE-OF-CHARGE.