Step 1: Enroll Company/Biller
1. Go to https://www.bpi.com.ph/
2. Click on Login, indicate your Username and Password, then click Login
3. On the side bar menu, click on Other Services, and under the Manage Recipients table, click on Enroll Billers
4. Fill out the following details:
- Biller’s Name – FMSBC or First Metro Securities
- Reference Number – FMS Account Code (ex: OTxxxxxx)
- Click on Next
5. Check if the details are correct then click Confirm
6. A one-time pin will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter this pin and click Submit
Step 2: Transfer funds to your FMS account using Bills Payment
1. On the side bar menu, click on Payments/Load
2. Indicate the following:
a. Pay from – select the bpi account to be debited from the drop-down list
b. Amount to pay – indicate the amount you wish to transfer to your FMS Account
c. Pay to – select the enrolled FMSBC biller from the drop-down list (ex: FMSBC OT######)
3. Click Confirm
4. Check if the details are correct then click Submit
5. Depending on your settings, you may be asked to submit a one-time pin that will be sent to your registered mobile device.
6. Click on Submit.
*Each fund transfer transaction using BPI Bills Payment is FREE-OF-CHARGE.