Apply for a Margin Account by submitting a soft copy of the signed required documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. For new customers:
- Margin Account Application Form
- Margin Trading Account Agreement
- Client Suitability Assessment
- Margin Risk Disclosure Statement
- Latest Income Tax Return (with BIR or Bank Stamp) or 3 months original payslip or any other acceptable proof of income or net worth.
- Letter of Authorization - CIBI
2. Additional for existing customers:
- Updated CAIF and Margin Trading Agreements if more than 2 years old
1. Must be at least 21 years old but not more than 75 years old
2. Minimum gross annual income of P1Million
3. Credit rating must be "Acceptable"
4. With P200,000 cash and/or marginable securities
Note: All documents should be physically signed.
Download the forms here: