Apply for a Margin Account by submitting a soft copy of the signed Margin Trading Agreement ("MTA") via the FirstMetroSec Help Center (https://help.firstmetrosec.com.ph). Enter your registered email address, choose "Products and Services", and then choose "Margin Trading".
To qualify, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. For new customers:
a. Requirements provided under the Operation Manual, Section VI: Customer Account Opening.
b. Signed Margin Trading Account Agreement
c. Client Suitability Assessment
d. Latest Income Tax Return (with BIR or Bank Stamp) or 3 months original payslip or any other acceptable proof of income or net worth.
2. Additional for existing customers:
a. Updated CAIF and Margin Trading Agreements if more than 2 years old
1. Must be at least 21 years old at the time of application
2. Minimum gross annual income of P1Million
3. No adverse credit finding on the Negative Credit Database
4. With P200,000 cash and/or marginable securities
Note: Margin Trading Agreement should be physically signed.
Download a copy of the MTA.