1. Go to the Metrobank Online website and log in using your credentials.
2. Register FirstMetroSec as your biller. Go to CONTACTS. Under BILLERS, click the Add (+) button.
3. For Contact Name, type your preferred label/nickname. Under Biller, choose First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation. Enter your FirstMetroSec Account Code under Subscriber Number (ex. OTAxxxxx or OTxxxx-x), found at the upper right side of your online trading account beside username. Enter 660 as Reference Code, then click CREATE.
4. Enter your passcode to finalize.
5. Next, click on Pay Bills from the Dashboard.
6. Enter the amount, your registered FirstMetroSec biller, and your source account. Choose the schedule (NOW or LATER), and click NEXT.
7. Review the transaction, then click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your Metrobank passcode.
9. Take note of your transaction summary and click DONE.
Note: For the Pay Bills option, kindly transfer funds within trading hours (9:00 AM-3:00 PM). The trading day cut-off is 3:00 PM. Payments received past cut-off time shall be processed on the next trading day. You may check the funding schedule here -> Funding your account