You may invest in RTBs over the counter or online.
Over the counter:
To invest over the counter, you may go to any accredited selling agent or bank and fill out the following forms:
- Investor’s Undertaking
- Risk Disclosure for Fixed Income Securities
- Special Power of Attorney
- Letter of Instruction for PHP fixed income securities
- Client Suitability Questionnaire
To invest online, you need an account with any of the accredited online settlement service providers, like FirstMetroSec. Invest in RTB online using FirstMetroSec by doing the following:
- Go www.treasury.gov.ph
- Accomplish the online form
- Select Metrobank/FirstMetroSec as your settlement bank
- After clicking continue, login using your FirstMetroSec username and password
- Confirm Payment
No physical forms. No branch visits. No personal appearance. It’s that easy.